Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Show 69 Preview


This week, The Doctor Anonymous Show welcomes our good friend Kim as a special co-host. You remember Kim from Dr. A Show 57 where she talked about life as a dialysis tech and a nursing student. Well, for our show this week, the topic is "Chronic Kidney Disease" and we'll talk about issues like dialysis with two special guests.

Stacy is from the blog "Stacy Without An E." His blog profile states, "I am a tortured soul who can twist between the most interesting, entertaining and engaging individual you've ever met to the most foul, grouchy, twisted and sarcastic schmuck ever. Both sides usually battle for complete control of my soul." We'll be talking about his life as a dialysis patient going to an outpatient clinic.

Tracy has the blog "Kaply, Inc." By contrast, she does dialysis at home. Kim also wanted me to link to an article from Medscape called, "Survival Better With Short, Daily Dialysis Than With Conventional Hemodialysis." (Of note, you do need a medscape id and password to log into and read the article.)

So, join us on Thursday, January 22nd, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio for the next episode of The Doctor Anonymous Show. Finally, I still need your vote in the Twitter Shorty Award finals. The polls close on Friday night, and I have fallen into 2nd place in the health category. Thanks so much if you have voted already! But, I will need your help to try to find more votes in these last days of the race. Thanks in advance for anything you can do to help. Well, don't pay people like these people were doing. Sheesh!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Laughed my butt off at the x-files music! Hahaha, very very funny. Sounds like it'll be a fun show! Count me in!

Lame pick up line of the week (because you know I always have to have one handy):

You may not be first place in the polls, but you're first place in my heart :)

(cue- awwwwwwwww)

SeaSpray said...

Hey Dr A - catching up through old posts and I think it's great that you are married.

I am astounded that anyone would be annoyed because you are or didn't tell them you are married.

The internet is still the internet and no one has to reveal what they don't want to.

Sometimes I am concerned I have said too much.

Other times I feel like it is one big happy blogosphere.

But can't know 100% who we are communicating with.

* I have been wanting to tell you that I have a blogaholic mug with my name and SeaSpray pic on it. Now that you have disbanded the blog... does that make my mug a collectible? LOL!

And I left a comment but in answer to your blogroll question. Yes..I think blogrolls are important. They're easy and right there.

Not everyone twitters and I still am not savvy with twitter and twittering is only fun if you have people to twitter with. I am trying to follow it more tho.