Thursday, January 08, 2009

Saturday Night with Dr. A


No, silly - Not Saturday Night Live. If you didn't already hear, I have started a new Saturday night show called "The Night Shift with Dr. A." I would say that it's completely different than the Thursday night show. My co-host for the show is Kat from another Blog Talk Radio show called "The Llanview Lowdown."

If you haven't checked out last week's show yet, I invite you to click here and to take a listen. It's kind of funny, because I'm still trying to find a decent format and flow of the show. And, to be honest, it's kind of exciting to try to start up a new show that is different than what's going on now.

For now, I've committed to doing the show through January and seeing how things go. We talk about a variety of things to what's going on in our lives at that moment (whether it be work or non-work related), or some news, or some sports, or whatever comes up. So, I invite you to catch the latest edition of The Night Shift which will be Saturday, January, 10th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on Blog Talk Radio. If anything else, it'll be a good time!

No comments: