Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Night Shift with Dr. A


I'm very happy to announce that with the new year of 2009, I'm going to be starting a new project. It's actually a new show on BlogTalkRadio that I'm calling "The Night Shift with Dr. A."

At least that's the working title for right now. When I ran the title by some people, they thought of the popular song by the Commodores, or this American soap opera of the same name, or the 1982 movie above with Henry Winkler and Michael Keaton. (I loved that movie, BTW. Hilarious)

So, the title may not be original. But, what am I going to talk about? Well, first of all this will be the first show where there is a permanent co-host who is Kat. She is also the co-host of the Llanview Lowdown on BlogTalkRadio. (Monday nights at 6:30pmET) You may remember Kat from The Doctor Anonymous Show 55 when I interviewed her when I was in Dallas.

Again, I know what you're asking. What the heck are we going to talk about? Well, we're going to talk about basically anything. As you all know, she's a nurse. But, we won't exclusively talk about medical stuff. We'll probably touch on a lot of subjects like entertainment, TV shows, sports, or whatever else comes up. So, join us for the very first show on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time for The Night Shift with Dr. A!

No comments: