Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Show 65 Preview


The Doctor Anonymous Show is back this week after not doing a Thursday show for a while. We will be talking about more of a new media focus rather than a medicine focus. Our guest will be Angelo from PodCamp Ohio. PodCamp Ohio will take place in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, June 20, 2009. This is a conference (some would call an "unconference") focused on podcasting, blogging, new media and social networking.

I have met so many people by being a part of the planning process last year and also from going to the conference itself. I was a sponsor of the event last year and plan to be a sponsor again this year. Who knows? Maybe I'll even put together a session to present at PodCamp. How weird would that be? In a recent message on the Podcamp discussion site, Angelo posted this:
After the new year (this Thursday to be exact) I'll be getting re-engaged in planning the next PodCamp Ohio! I'm quite excited, we have a lot of work to do and a lot of jobs to assign so if you're ready and willing to be an organizer for this year, please email me what you would like to do to help.
So, join me and Angelo and anyone else who calls in for The Doctor Anonymous Show on Thursday, January 8th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on Blog Talk Radio. (I also invite you to check out the new layout of the BTR site) We'll be talking PodCamp and other things having to do with new media. Plus, as you may already know, Angelo and Heather's baby's due date is any day now. So, he'll give us an update on that as well. See you for the show!

No comments: