Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spend New Year's Eve with Dr. A!


Are you looking for a date on New Year's Eve? Well, why not hang out with me live on the internet! What am I talking about?

Cliff Ravenscraft is someone I met at Podcamp Ohio this past summer. I even did an interview with him. If you haven't already, check it out on my viddler site to learn more about Cliff and his podcast network called the Generally Speaking Podcast Network, or GSPN.tv.

Anyway, Cliff is going to do something that I could not even think of doing. He's going to podcast for 24 hours in a row on New Year's Eve. How crazy is that? Actually, I have always wanted to try that. I mean I know all about sleep deprivation, and I think that I would have fun at least trying it out.

Join me on the GSPN Marathon Podcast from 9:00-10:00pm Eastern time on December 31, 2008. If you have skype, you'll be able to "call" in to the show and talk to me and Cliff. I'm hoping that some from the Dr. A community will call in to introduce the GSPN community to what we're all about. This should be a fun show! It's going to be even more fun, because I'm on call that night. Hopefully, my pager won't go off to many times during our conversation.

Finally, I did want to talk a little bit about GSPN itself. Cliff produces a bunch of podcasts in the areas of technology, entertainment, family and faith. There are just too many for me to list here. In addition, Cliff has been podcasting for three years, and even left his former job so that he could pursue is dream of working in podcasting/newmedia full time. I very much respect that. See you New Year's Eve!

Free TV Show from Ustream


1 comment:

Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

Doctor A, I'm very much looking forward to having you join me during the marathon...

I'm sure we'll have a blast. And of your listeners, they'll be able to talk via skype or even by regular phone.

Contact info will be posted on the stream window at that time.

Talk to you then if not before!