Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Dr. A Show 61 Preview


In a very controversial move (hehe), I am allowing a guest host this week to take over my show. Who? Well, the only and only, the legend that we know as Enrico who is the host of Grand Rounds this week. It's my show, but I haven't been privy to any of the pre-show prep (just kidding).

From what I hear, "The Enrico Show" is going to have a star-studded panel of medbloggers (something I could never do - again just kidding). What the heck will they be talking about? Well, me of course! If you haven't heard, I was originally going to cancel this week's show because I was unavailable during show time. But, thanks to Enrico, there will be a show, and it will be fabulous and incredible, and ground-breaking, and history making (can I hype it up anymore?)

So, tune in Thursday, December 4th, 2008 at 9pm eastern time (0200 UTC/GMT) for The Doctor Anonymous Show with guest host Enrico from the blog Mexico Med Student. This should be a good show. See you there!

No comments: