Friday, December 05, 2008

Show 61 Wrap-up



Thanks to Enrico for being a fabulous guest host for Show 61. (See the video above) I just listened to the archive, and it sounded like everyone had a good time. I also wanted to thank the people that called into the show including Dr. Val, Ramona, MJRN, Bongi, and Vijay. I also heard that we had a pretty good crowd in the chat room for the show. Grand Rounds always brings a great discussion.

Although I wished that I could have watched the show live, from listening to the archive, I could really tell that the panel and everyone in the chat room were helping Enrico out during the show. There was even a point where, I think, Enrico's skype cut out - and the panel just kept the discussion going. I think possibly this is a new BTR host in the making.

I was able to catch Enrico's after show when I got home last night. And, that was a good time, too. I so, so, so, so much appreciate everyone's support of The Enrico Show and my show in general. The community that we have connected around the world continues to amaze me. Have a great weekend everybody!

Update: Below is Enrico's video wrap-up. I'm jealous of the HD quality video. Maybe it's time for me to get that HD cam, ugh. Enjoy the smoove music as Enrico gives his commentary. Great job!

1 comment:

rlbates said...

So what was the successful covert operation? Glad it went well, whatever it was.