Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Unboxing

Streaming live video by Ustream

No, not me, silly. Our buddy Daniel Johnson Jr and his family woke up at 3am this morning and went out to eat with his family at 4am before getting in line at the store at 5am. Little did they know that the store they were at opened at 6am - Yeesh. In the video above, he unboxes the stuff that was purchased (mostly tech stuff - cool). And, even shares a gift that will be given to his daughter at Christmas (don't tell her - hehe). So, enjoy! What's your Black Friday story?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stores here open at 4am... and we live 30min away from all of them. I look thorough the flyers tell my mom what I want for christmas and and then sleep in while she and my sister go shopping. :)

Unknown said...

Hey there,

Long time lurker, finally decided to comment. Great blog, if I must say so.

My Black Friday story? I don't do it. Definitely not worth it to me. lol