Friday, October 24, 2008

Show 53 Wrap-up



Thanks so much to Carrie for being on Show 53 tonight (don't forget to rate the show!). (Download the show here.) We started the interview by talking about how she came to choose nursing as a career - and specifically the career of working with neonatal patients and their families.

We then discussed when and how she was diagnosed with her chronic illness of daily headaches. Through this experience, Carrie has become quite the advocate for patients with chronic headaches and chronic pain. (Check out the video post above)

We then talked about her love of music. She even has a blog specifically talking about her music over on wordpress. You can even download some songs that she recorded herself. I played a few pop songs that she covered, but she also has classical music over there as well. Definitely recommend that you check that out and take a listen.

Finally, I shared my intro from the Somewhere in Vegas show earlier this week. That was great fun to do. Thanks again to Marq for giving me the opportunity for that. Following the show, I went for about 30 minutes over on my ustream channel. It is so interesting because the after show is gathering as much people (almost) as the show itself. Thanks to all of you who support the show, the after show, and the blog. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend!

No comments: