Monday, October 20, 2008

Possible Career Change


Now, I've been told in the past that I have a good "radio" voice. Well, now, I'm actually starting to believe it. Here's what happened, the Somewhere in Vegas show in blogtalkradio asked me to do the intro for them this week. They are celebrating their one year anniversary. And, I want to thank Marq (the host) for giving me this opportunity. It was a lot of fun to do.

Click "play" on the player above and listen to the first 90 seconds. That's actually me doing my radio announcing voice to kick off the show. And, let me tell ya, that was lots of fun to do. I was imagining in my mind how I was going to set up the entire audio clip. I tried to find the right music and wrote my script. I rehearsed a few times to make sure the pacing was fine. And, then, hit record.

Now, I'm not the only one who thinks this. Check out the audio clip below. This is from one of my future guests named Kat. She hosts another show on the blogtalkradio network and she talks about her future guest spot on the show as well as my great radio voice (hehe). Start listening at about 50 seconds into the show where she talks about me - YAY!
So, like Kat said, if this medicine thing doesn't work out for me (HA!), then maybe I have a career in radio. I mean, hey, I definitely have the face for radio. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

OHN said...

Thanks for the great smile you gave me this morning! Great intro:)

Anonymous said...

when your announcing radio, I guess I will be selling my own photos! Ha ha, hey The Guys Podcast would be honored for helping us pull off an intro.

Jeremy Lowe said...

Now you have a second job for all that spare time you have.... :-)

Anonymous said...

I would concur. You have 'that voice'.