Friday, March 21, 2008

Show 28 preview




Above is a video promo for Show 28 of The Doctor Anonymous Show. I thought the knight rider theme music was kind of funny. I recently purchased a used video camera and going to be trying out more video blog posts. We'll see.

But, have a great weekend, everybody. I'll be with the family for Easter lunch on Sunday. Hopefully, I'll be back text posting next week, but the office will be busy. We have people taking Easter week off. So, work will definitely be busy for me next week. Have a good one. Peace!

7 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Happy Easter Sir

rlbates said...

Happy Easter, Dr A!

Kb said...

I hope this finds you high and dry!

Bongi said...

brought back memories of night rider as, no doubt, it was meant to.

very funny. thanks

HP said...

Just dropped by to wish you Happy Easter....

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I also enjoy the Night Rider remix called, "Beware of the Boys" by Punjabi MC. Check it out. :)

Muddy said...

Great promo for your show. Background music made it very professional sounding.