Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Doctors' Day & Show 28 wrap-up




It's so great being back to doing the show. (Don't forget to rate the show here) Check out my video post above for more details. I did want to thank Ramona from Suture for a Living for calling into the show. Also, thanks to sarebear from Pie-Bolar Served w/ 3 Flavors of Anksia Tea. And, thanks to Brandice for calling into the show. In addition to her blog, she is co-host of a video podcast called STeaP (super tea people). Definitely check those blogs out.

Finally, Sunday March 30th is National Doctors' Day. Thanks to all the docs out there. You're doing a great job and don't let anyone tell you anything different. Also, I'll be remembering those docs who are no longer with us - especially friends and mentors who have helped guide me to where I am today. So, if you haven't already, just tell a doc - "Thanks for what you do." That'll definitely bring a smile to her or his face. Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

Sarebear said...

Thanks for the time and effort you put into these, and your blog too.

It was fun, and thanks for taking my call, and waving and saying hi to my kidlet!

rlbates said...

Glad you're back! Happy Doctor's Day to you too!