Friday, December 29, 2006

Still here


I know that there have been reports that I've been trapped at Denver International Airport all week. Wouldn't that be an interesting story? I feel bad for those people out there. Who wanted a white Christmas?

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm still around - just swamped at work this week. Although, I was one of those millions who tried to use my iTunes gift card earlier this week and found a slow server. Finally was able to get some music.

Sorry about the boring update. I'm going to get some rest this weekend and hopefully be back to normal blogging next week. Happy New Year 2007!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to see you back doc! missed you... now, could you please blog a little more? not that you have anything else to do, but it seems the whole Blogesphere has wigged out or something. no one is home. hello out there??? sigh.... bee

Anonymous said...

Why is is such a crazy work week for some of us?!

Happy Holidays =)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's Doc.

Ian said...

I'm not stuck at the airport...

Just at my house. :)

Ian
Denver Resident

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well!

It's me, T.J. said...

Have a wonderful New Year!

later...

Anonymous said...

Nice thing about living in Denver is I'm not stranded ;)

Anonymous said...

Dr. Anon, I just wanted to drop in and wish you a happy and peaceful New Year ... and to congratulate you on breaking 50,000 hits! Wow!! :o)

HP said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, Dr. A.....wherever you are!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, nice to know the plane came in without a team of five fire engines squealing behind it. Hope you had a good trip!

Anonymous said...

Don't blame you - what would anyone be doing blogging it this weekend!?! :-)

Anonymous said...

happy new year doc! coming back to us soon? bee

Anonymous said...

Hohum, I'm a noone! :-(!!