Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Grand Rounds

Grand Rounds 3.13 is now up and running over at Nurse Ratched's Place. I love the title and theme this week: It's Christmas Grand Rounds, Charlie Brown! Thanks to Mother Jones RN for including my submit this week:
And speaking of eating Christmas goodies over the holidays, Dr. Anonymous writes about websites that take us into the world of anorexia and bulimia, and gives us his opinion about an aritcle that was written about these websites.
Grand Rounds goes home next week to Blogborygmi (say that fast three times). What a Christmas present that is, Charlie Brown! Dr. Nick Genes, the founder of Grand Rounds, will be taking the reigns for the December 26th edition. For now, enjoy the best the medical blogosphere has to offer this week. It's Grand Rounds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this may sounds dumb but can someone explain to me what's a Grand Round??!

Dr. A said...

Hi Yan, Thanks so much for stopping by today. Grand Rounds is a weekly event in which the best medical posts are brought together for people to read, review, and enjoy. If you've never checked out GR before and have an interest in medical issues, I encourage you to take a look. You won't be disappointed!

Anonymous said...

Thnx for your prompt reply Dr. A. I really love your blog and your witty humour.

Mind linking to my blog?!