Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Grand Rounds

Grand Rounds 2.52 is up and running at Tundra Medicine Dreams. Actually, it was up and running yesterday, and I'm a little slow in posting this. The Tundra PA is from Alaska and has done a great job of organizing all those links and adding some fabulous pics from tundra land.

In case you don't know, Grand Rounds is the showcase of the medical blogosphere and it's posted every Tuesday. It's so good, I'm not allowed to post anything there. HA! Just kidding. If you've never experienced GR before, I encourage you to check it out.

As usual, on call was busy last night. If I'm up to it, maybe I'll bring a story to my blog later. Feel like I'm running on empty a little bit. Should be an interesting day. Is it the weekend yet?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, what is "rest" again? Don't be noncompliant now, Dr. A! ;o)

Dr. A said...

Well, I don't want to be difficult *cheezy grin*

Fat Doctor said...

When are you gonna host grand rounds, anyway? Contact Nick at Blogborygmi.com to pick a date. Just sayin'.

The Tundra PA said...

Hey Dr. A, thanks for the plug on my Grand Rounds edition! Sure wish you had submitted something... Now get some rest, will ya? Can't be havin' that handsome mug with bags under his eyes!

Mimi Lenox said...

No rest for doctors.
No rest for bloggers.

You're sunk.

LZ Blogger said...

I have just spent the last four day in an ICU with a friend! Don't know how you folks do it! ~ jb///

Bazza said...

'running on empty' eh, Doc? See a recent post on my blog relating to this!

GaffLady said...

drop by and check out change of shift..our 7th edition from nurses, doctors and patients. this one was great fun!

Anonymous said...

Dr. A....I hope you are getting rested up?