Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Grand Rounds


Grand Rounds 3.52 is now up and running over at Six Until Me. Kerri has done a great job at putting this together. I encourage you to head on over there and check it out. It's been a while since I have submitted anything to GR. Thanks so much for including my post this week...
I need to warm up. Off to the bakery, where I can grab a nice, hot coffee. The lady in front of me is yapping away on her cell phone - doesn't she know too much cell phone use could cause cancer? Dr. Anonymous should give this lady a call (on her landline).
If you don't know what Grand Rounds is, it is a weekly compilation of the best posts from the medical blogosphere that moves to different sites each week. And, who doesn't like reading about medicine and science? Next week, GR moves to the one and only Kevin, M.D. Enjoy!

No comments: