Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dr. A Show 202 Tonight: KevinMD



BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, January 27th, 2011 at 9pmET

I invite you to join me tonight for Doctor Anonymous Show 202 when our guest will be Dr. Kevin Pho who is "Social media's leading physician voice" according to his LinkedIn page. Kevin is author of the KevinMD website. We had a great conversation recently which I will be playing on tonight's show. One topic we'll be talking about will be his upcoming keynote address at the Texas Medical Association meeting this weekend. This keynote address will be broadcast live over ustream begininng at 9:30aET on January 29, 2011 at this link.
Another topic of conversation is health policy issues like health care reform/repeal and Congress' continued avoidance to pass a permanent fix to the SGR. We also dialogue about the current state of the medical blogosphere. And, finally, in the last segment of the interview, the tables are turned in the "Ask Doctor Anonymous" segment. What will KevinMD ask me? You'll have to tune in to find out...

As some may know, the network that I am a part of, BlogTalkRadio, is going to be going through some changes. And, I have written on this blog before that I am considering a different home for the show. I'll make my announcement tonight about what is going to be happening to The Doctor Anonymous Show.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: