Sunday, December 19, 2010

BTR Next Steps


Saturday Nite on BlogTalkRadio took a different turn last night. Both on last night's Doctor Anonymous Show and Annie and Burl Show, the topic was mainly the changes that are going to take place on BlogTalkRadio as of February 1, 2011. I invite you to read my previous initial reaction to this right here.

A lot of people are going to be leaving BTR come February. As I have said previously, I have not decided the fate of The Doctor Anonymous Show on BlogTalkRadio as of yet. But, it is clear that BTR are going to lose a lot of great hosts. There were a handful of other platforms that where mentioned during last night's discussion including talkshoe, ustream, livestream, paltalk and others.

In my inital research, I found the above graph comparing BTR and talkshoe. Of course, one graph is not going to sway my decision one way or another. But, in case people find other stuff as you're researching things, please post it up on your blog and/or let me know. This will be an interesting process what will happen...

No comments: