Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy July 4th!


Just wanted to wish everyone (especially in the United States) - a happy Independence Day! How am I celebrating? Well, I'm on call for this long three day weekend. Yeesh. Been browsing around the web today, when I can get a little break, and I see people like my good friend Dr. Wes post pics from the local 4th of July parade. (If you're feeling really nostalgic, then you can check out my first, really lame, July 4th posting. Ugh)

What kind of pic do I have today? Well, it's me. I know, how boring is that. But, I thought I would take today and try to gain my independence from my blog template. Yup, I've officially ran out of material to write about. Anyway, I'm going to be trying out some of the new templates over here on blogger to see if I like them. Let me know what you think. And, have a great Independence day everybody!

No comments: