Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dr. A Show 174 Preview


After taking a few weeks off from the show, The Doctor Anonymous Show returns this Thursday night, July 29, 2010 at a special time - 8pm Eastern Time - for show number 174. This week, in Kansas City, is the annual resident and student meeting of the American Academy of Family Physicians. I went to this meeting for a number of years, and talked about that in yesterday's post.

What's special about this week's show? Well, I have a couple of friends who will be calling into the show. These friends will be live from the convention floor to give us updates on what is happening for the convention's opening party. Kevin is a medical student who is in his last year of school, and Gerry is a family medicine resident. Both are friends of the show and it'll be interesting to see if we're able to hear them on the convention floor.

In addition, check out the video promo post above for the show. So, I hope you can join me on Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 8pm Eastern time (7pm Central Time) for Doctor Anonymous Show 174 as I cover the 2010 AAFP National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students. Hope to see you for the show!

1 comment:

judith said...

Find me on Twitter and help me to give information about health care.