Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dr. A Show 174 Tonight!




BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, July 29th, 2010 at 8pm ET (Note earlier time)

Join me tonight at a special earlier starting time for Doctor Anonymous Show 174. The show returns after a brief hiatus to talk about a conference that is near and dear to my heart and that is the American Academy of Family Physicians National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students which takes place in Kansas City Missouri.

What will be very interesting about tonight's show is that I will be having live reports from the conference floor during the Opening Celebration of the meeting. Kevin, who is a 4th year medical student, and Gerry, who is a 3rd year FamMed resident - they are scheduled to call in - live - to tonight's show to report what is going on. So, that will be exciting.

I've scheduled a 2 hour show, but not sure if I will be broadcasting for that long. After our live reports from the conference floor, I plan to share some of my memories of the meeting, and also share some recent news stories from the week that I find interesting. Not that anyone cares anymore, but the video below was recorded during the meeting a few years ago. And, at the time I thought it was a big deal where I share my "real" identity. It was a big deal at the time for me, but now. - Oh well...

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: