Thursday, May 15, 2008

Show 34 apology




What a frustrating night! Show 34 started off well. I told my little Las Vegas story and I thought things were going well. I took a musical "commercial" break, and then my connection was gone. Then, computer problems. I took the next 20 minutes to try to figure things out, but was unsuccessful.

I remember back to those first shows last summer when I literally had a technical glitch for every show. I didn't know what was going on. It seemed like every show something would go wrong. Then, I think I fixed the problem, and I had a good run for a while - that is, until tonight.

So, I apologize for the show tonight. Thanks to all those who stuck with me as I was trying to fix the problem. What's great about all of you is that when I was trying to fix things, the chat room seemed to come alive with activity - I really appreciate that. I'm going to work on things over the next few days, and I'm optimistic that next week's show will be a lot better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The show must go on! We're a happy-go-lucky, chatty bunch. We'll carry you through, Dr. A. :)

Mary said...

Yah, I had an awesome time talking to everybody! It was nice to hear about your trip! And it was wonderful getting to meet everyone on the chat!

rlbates said...

Missed you in the chat room, but we enjoyed ourselves.