Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Grand Rounds


Grand Rounds 4.31 is now up and running over at Dr. Val and the Voice of Reason. She has grouped the post by feeling, which I don't think has ever been done before. And, she added a little cute tagging system to point out the especially good posts of the week.

I admit that I have been a slug and not writing as much and contributing to Grand Rounds. I feel badly about that. But, I'm feeling a little resurgence, so maybe the posts will start flying again. Thanks to Dr. Val for including my post this week:

Dr. A from Doctor Anonymous wonders if peace and contentment come from accepting one's lot in life. His post is called, "With Age Comes Happiness?"

If you don't know what Grand Rounds is, it is a weekly compilation of the best posts from the medical blogosphere that moves to different sites each week. And, who doesn't like reading about medicine and science? Next week, Grand Rounds moves to the site called Doc Gurley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, Dr. A - and for proudly displaying an alarmingly large photo of me on your blog.

Your fan,

Val