Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just venting




I've had all this pent up frustration in me this week because of last week's show. In this video post, I just wanted to get it all out in the open and out of my system. I didn't want to contaminate Thursday night's show without (kind of) resolving in my own mind what happened last week. So, I apologize for the whinnyness (is that a word?) of this video post, but at least I feel better and I can really focus on having fun again on The Doctor Anonymous Show.....

2 comments:

Chrysalis said...

You'll know now if you hear that echo that it's bleeding into somewhere else. So, if you don't hear it - you should be good to go. Let last week be last week, and this show tonight a fresh new one. I think you'll do great. Have fun!

AtriaBooks said...

Don't quit!!! By the way, great use of Tom Petty!