Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Grand Rounds


Grand Rounds 4.21 is now up and running over at HealthBlawg: David Harlow's Health Care Law Blog. If you can believe it, this is a health care lawyer and consultant handling GR this week. But, not to worry, this Valentine's Day edition is well done.

In fact, it is so well done, that I have a post in this week's Grand Rounds, and I didn't even know it. On Sunday afternoon, I wrote the post called "Love Hormone," and I thought that it would be a great edition to GR. But, when I looked at the deadline, I read that I missed it. So, being a past GR host, I remember how annoyed I was when people tried to e-mail me something past the deadline.

But, this morning, I was checking my stats and found that I was getting referrals from this week's GR site. When I clicked over there, I was pleasantly surprised to find the following link to my blog (and even more pleasantly surprised to find it in the top 1/3 of the post - great location!)
Dr. Anonymous is blogging about "the love hormone" and will have a Valentine's Day edition of his BlogTalkRadio show -- which Dr. Val tells us will be an "estrofest" featuring several women medbloggers.
So, thank you David Harlow and Healthblawg for placing my post on GR this week and thanks for promoting The Doctor Anonymous Show this week. Just for that, you are awarded a spot on my prestigious blogroll. Who says that I don't give lawyers a fair shake? Enjoy Grand Rounds this week. Next week, GR will be hosted over at the Daily Interview blog.

No comments: