Saturday, April 14, 2007

Worst blog of all time


Vote for me today! I was nominated in the Blogger's Choice Awards for the Worst Blog of All Time. What an honor! I can't believe that someone would go through all the time and trouble for nominating me. Thanks to all of you who nominated me. I'll try to do you proud!

Actually, not really. Just kidding. But, there has been a little bit of a buzz out there in the blogosphere about these blogger choice awards. In looking at the best health blog category, the top vote-getter only has about 50 votes.

I learned the first time about blog awards. I just let myself get caught up in the hoopla. There's a lot of other better and more popular blogs out there. I'm content to sit on the sidelines and let others fight it out on this one.

By the way, I did enjoy my little blog holiday. I hope I didn't worry anyone. Sometimes you just need to take a break away from things to clear your mind before re-starting again. More posts soon....

8 comments:

Just a Reader said...

Hi Dr. A
Worst blog!! can't ever believe so. Your blog is one of the most interesting blogs.
Good to hear that you enjoyed your holiday.
Welcome back.

Ghanima Uriza said...

I didn't even know there were Blog Awards :S

Unknown said...

I am fascinated by yourinterest in phtography. Interesting to read your posts.
Well i am a doc from India, was just passing by ur blog, wish to say hi !

http://drpeds.blogspot.com

my 7 month baby u can visit at http://kondekar.blogspot.com

Chrysalis said...

Ha, finally something I could win at, he,he.

That's one award you will never win!
(Glad to see you put your picture back up - Dr. Blogeemy) ;)

Fran said...

Glad to have you back among the bloggers! You were missed!

HP said...

Worst blog? I think not!

Great to see you back. Been reading but unable to comment thanks to some wierdness with Blogger.

Chrysalis said...

Maybe I should have spelled it Dr. Blogeamy? I have a fondness for Patrick, no, not because of his looks, but his work with "Break away From Cancer". Having a mother who was diagnosed with cancer, he's putting his celebrity to work for a good cause.

frectis said...

LOL, well you know what they say, bad publicity is GOOD publicity ;)