Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blogcast number 5


Two days in a row. Can you believe it? Another non-medicine and kind of introspective blogcast. Robert commented on the volume level of the file. Hopefully, I improved things a little bit. So much so that the computer fan may even be a little distracting on the audioblog. I'll keep working on the technical stuff.

Muddy left a great comment about the reasons why people blog. I reflect a little bit on why I started blogging and why I continue to blog now. The self-reflective aspect was interesting to me, but may not be interesting to everyone who listens. So, I won't be offended if you want to pass on this post.

I'm kind of enjoying the five minute unscripted format of this type of audioblog/blogcast. At least for me, it mixes up the medical commentary I do on the text blog with the personal commentary on the audio blog. We'll have to see how this thing evolves....

Just FYI, the audio file itself is about 7.5MB to download and it is in MP3 format. Enjoy! Here's the link to Blogcast #5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great audio blog and a very good reason to want to blog. In wanting a voice, wanting to be heard-remember it is your voice to indeed say what you want to say on your blog(or in your audio blog). Sometimes working that out may take a day or so sorting through the thoughts, so go easy on yourself to post "so often" and enjoy the ride. Muddy

coaster1robert said...

well the podcast sounded good,the volume level,was excellent .Robert

Unknown said...

Nice post, Dr. A! The sound level was quite good and I think you echo alot of the same sentiments many of us out here feel about blogging and why we do.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the VA/Walter Reed debacle. Do you think our returning veterans are getting good medical care or no?

Cheers!