Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year's Resolution: Weight Loss



Probably the most common New Year's Resolution I hear year after year is the one to lose weight. I mean, hey, even I tell myself that I'll feel better when I'm able to drop some pounds. But how is that done? I get asked all the time what is the best diet out there and what piece of exercise equipment should people purchase to get the job done. And, oh yeah, how soon can I see results?

Losing weight is not easy - duh - a doctor doesn't need to tell you that. But, in the video above, I talked with our local TV station about some practical "Dos and Don'ts" when it comes to trying to lose some weight as your New Year's Resolution. As a rule, I tell people to start off your plan slowly when it comes to eating better and incorporating some exercise. If you find the above video helpful, I invite you to check out other of my TV interviews at MikeSevilla.TV. Enjoy!

No comments: