Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday at #aafpncsc


So, officially, this is the first day of the meeting. But, unofficially, things got kicked off last night in talking with long time friends and sharing stories. I have been to many, many AAFP meetings through the years and the friendships that I have gained have been so valuable - both professionally and personally.

It's really hard to believe that it was about 10 years ago when I really started becoming very active with AAFP leadership activities - like being on AAFP committees, like running for AAFP leadership positions. How time really flies.

This specific meeting has always been exciting and inspiring for me because of the content and because of the networking opportunities. The usual first activity is the first-time orientation, which is always entertaining - especially this early in the morning. To be perky and excited first off is really a challenge - I should know - because I helped with the session on more than one occasion.

As the morning gets started here, I'll definitely be updating on my twitter account - so check that out if you like (i'll be using the #aafpncsc tag during the meeting). And, I might even update this post during the day as well. I'm still working on that video feed. Hopefully, I'll be able to broadcast something today. Otherwise, have a great day everybody!

No comments: