Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paul Levy Phones It In - Literally!


I know you have already saw pictures over on the Running A Hospital Blog by Mr. Levy. But here, kids, is the companion video to go along with those pics. I recorded this video at the MedBlog Track at BlogWorld Expo 2009. Thanks to MedPage Today and Johnson & Johnson for sponsoring the track.

In the four minute video above, Paul was asked about his blog - especially why he blogs. He responds by saying, "Why wouldn't you do it" (meaning blog). Another interesting quote was this, "Folks have gotten used to the idea that when they send me an e-mail on a particular topic, it may show up on the blog."


If you enjoyed this little short video, I invite you to check out my extended conversation with Paul on Doctor Anonymous Show number 29. You can listen on the player above. Or, if you like, you can click here and listen to the show anytime. Enjoy!

No comments: