Thursday, August 30, 2007

Listen Live Today!


Listen Live

Doctor Anonymous Live! August 30th (today!) from 4:00-4:30pm eastern time

I've been working through the technical glitches this week. Who knew there would be so many steps where something could go wrong in connecting my computer to the main site? But, I think that I have everything worked out....

You can also participate in the show! That's one of the fun things about this. I'm going to be logged into google talk before the show. So, if you'd like to say hi and see me freaking out before the show, you can find me there. You can also send me an e-mail or leave a comment here. Finally, the fun part is that you can call into the show. Just click here for the number.

Can't listen live? Well, that's ok. One of the cool things about BlogTalkRadio is that they record their shows so that you can listen to them later. Starting at about 5pm eastern time, you can click here and listen to the recorded show.

I have to give a little shout out to A Mom Who Thinks Too Much who called me the social butterfly of the blogosphere. That's too funny. Thanks so much for the plug and for the link.

It's just a few hours away now. I hope that you'll be able to join me - either live or listening on the archives. What am I going to talk about? Who knows? You'll have to tune in to find out. I'm just a blogaholic, you know....

Update: Thanks so much to Chrysalis Angel and Cathy for the promo posts on their blogs!

Update 2: Thanks to Awesome Mom for the IM conversation and to Mother Jones RN for calling in and talking with me live on the air. That was fun!

21 comments:

Chrysalis said...

I'm excited for you! Wishing you good, good luck with this.

Mom who thinks to much described you perfectly.

Who knows Dr. A. maybe I'll call in. I promise not to embarrass you if I do though. I will be listening though. I've planned my schedule around it this afternoon. Break a Leg, oops not good for an Angel to wish on you. That's show biz.

Awesome Mom said...

That is right at my kid's nap time so I may just be able to listen. No calling in though, I hate how my voice sounds on the radio.

SeaSpray said...

That's alright Angel - i was going to and am telling him to break a leg too. I'm not at all superstitious but tradition- ya know?

Dr A - it's all going to go well and your going to have fun! i see thai catching on. :)

What do I have to do to listen? Anyone's help is welcome?

Thanks!

Dr. A said...

Seaspray - It's easy to listen. There is absolutely NO special software needed to download or install.

All you have to do is click on the button at the top of this post and when show time comes, there will be a button there called "click to listen." And then the show will start playing. How exciting!

SeaSpray said...

Thanks DR A.! I'll be there with bells on! :)

AtriaBooks said...

NICE! Awesome to have you on as part of the BTR family. Can't wait to listen.

Anonymous said...

This seems like it could be a cool move! I'll be listening from Scotland. Best wishes,

Chrysalis said...

Your welcome Dr.A. glad to give you the promo. See you all there, so to speak.

SeaSpray said...

DarN! Drats! And DOUBLE DARN!!! I am so disappointed because the sound is not working!

I fidgeted with speakers, computer, etc. The only thing I can think of is that when son fixed the computer from when it had a lightening surge and he also put newer programs etc, that something isn't compatible or just not installed. I can't record off of iTunes right now either.

I think this a REALLY neat idea!

Look forward to this again! :)

Anonymous said...

Going to listen to you later - who knows I might learn something....

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

enjoying the show live doc! go weekly honey...

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

Ah, nice voice, type that probably puts people at ease. I bet your patients love you. Glad I could listen. Keep going!

SeaSpray said...

Darn again!

Mother Jones RN said...

You were awesome! Great job! I can't wait for your next show.

MJ

gay CME guy said...

Great job Dr. A!
U 2 MJ.

It was fun listening to you.

AtriaBooks said...

Thanks for the plug on your show today!

Nice first show. Can't wait for more.

Visionary & Medium Extraordinaire said...

This is GREAT! You should have gone into radio/television. At least you should have considered becoming a news reporter or a journalist (something I actually studied before settling on my final masters)

Great Job DA!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry i missed your podcast! ive missed a lot recently ... life, you know.

i saw part of the eclipse. pretty cool. partials are better, when the moon turns red.

well have a good weekend. maybe you wont have to work too hard :)

Anonymous said...

Great show, Dr A. I'm listening to the archived version right now. :)

You have an awesome voice.

Roy said...

Dang! I missed it. I need to visit your blog more often (I had a feed set up for all my fav blogs in Flock, but Flock broke).

I'll have to listen. The podcast we did together 2 weeks ago is finally going up today. (Too busy at work, sorry). I'll post a link here when it goes up.

Roy said...

OK, our podcast, featuring guest Doctor A, is up now.