Thursday, July 26, 2007

iPhone


Guess what I got last weekend? To be fair, I have to give you the full disclosure. I own an iMac, iBook, and iPod. Plus, the first computer I ever sat at was an Apple IIe. So, this definitely qualifies me as an a Apple advocate - or, as others call me, an Apple freak.

All that being said, this is the coolest gadget ever! Like I don't have enough reasons why I haven't been blogging lately. The iPhone has successfully made me forsake my work and family for the joy of an iPod, cell phone, and organizer - all rolled into one device. LOL

Maybe I can blog from my iPhone, or write and post to twitter? That is in addition to sending text messages, checking my e-mail, watch videos, listen to podcasts, and all the other cool stuff this thing does. Forget Harry Potter - iGot the iPhone. Yay!

Update: What would you do for an iPhone? Check out what this guy did....

14 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

You crack me up Dr. A

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I'm so happy I finally got my MacBook.

Vijay said...

I'll have to wait till the first quarter of 2008. That's when His Steveness plans to release the iPhone in Asia :(
Blog about your experience(s). I'll try and not get too green.

Cathy said...

Oh, so that is what you have been doing? Now, you have made me jealous and I want one too!

twilite said...

Hi Dr A! You mean you're one of the 30 millions Apple-fanz whom Steve has been cracking his head?!

Chrysalis said...

Dr.A. thought you might be interested in this link: http://www.iphonecuties.com/trojan-virus-targets-would-be-iphone-owners/

It's me, T.J. said...

I have to say...

it is pretty cool!

Glad you're enjoying it!

later...

Mother Jones RN said...

I'm GREEN with iPhone envy!

Congrats you luck boy.

MJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Doctor,

I'm a medical student preparing to begin MSIII. Would you recommend usage of iphone as a PDA w/ medical software?

Thanks

-R

Ajit said...

Cool !!!!! Have a 'igreat' 'itime'!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm PROBABLY the only person who has a cell phone and rarely uses it. Yup, no camera, just a phone...only immediate family has my cell number!

I think it rings once a week, and that is usually a wrong number. My number belonged to some guy who ran a dot-com store.

Missed ya hon, HUGS!

may said...

may i borrow it for a couple of days just to sort of test drive it?

pretty please? :)

Bobby Griffin said...

Hi again Dr. A,

Just thought I'd stop by and update you on the voting for bestest blog of the year. We've had over 8000 votes cast by over 100 different voters in just under a week. A contest update can be found at the new and improved brand new home of Bestest Blog!!, original details can be found here. With a week to go still, that $50 prize, title, and bragging rights is still up for grabs. Also, be sure to get in the running to be blog of the day again this year by joining the Blankest Blank Blog Directory. Thanks for reading and please stop by and leave a comment at the new Bestest Blog some time!

Anonymous said...

We think you're great! Please consider submitting writting into out new media channel. Check it out at http://rafterjumpon.com