Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dr. A Show 197 Tonight


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, December 16th, 2010 at 9pmET

I invite you to join me for Doctor Anonymous Show 197 which I am designating the "Holiday" show. My guest will be my good friend @DrTolbert from twitter. He has been on the show in the past, and he'll be stopping by to share some thoughts about the holiday season, Christmas, New Year's, and all that stuff. We'll probably also be talking about geeky stuff as well.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Finally got to see Doc A! Great show!