Monday, October 18, 2010

Digital Pharma East 2010

I'm going to Philadelphia for two days this week to be a part of what is called "The Most Innovative Event In Pharma History." It is called Digital Pharma East put on by Exl Pharma. Back at the end on June, I was asked to attend DigPharm West in San Francisco. I definitely learned a lot by going to that meeting. I encourage you to check out my blog post of when I was there.

I'm going to be part of two panel discussions during this conference. The first one will be on Tuesday at 2:15pm. The title in the program is "Mobile Messaging To Health Care Providers." In this panel, will discuss "ways that mobile devices impact clinical workflow" and "how life sciences can use the mobile channels to provide value to the provider."

The second session will be on Wednesday at 9:30am. The title is "The Changing Landscape Of Pharma/Physician Relationships." I'm on this panel with none other than @Doctor_V. If you would like to see the full schedule, check out the link here.

One person I'm really looking forward to meeting at the conference is Berci Mesko, MD from the Science Roll website. I've been an admirer of his for a while. And, I actually interviewed him on The Doctor Anonymous Show in the early days of the show. He got up in the middle of the night to be on my show live.

One person I'm really looking forward to meeting outside the conference is @LizzPiano who lives in the Philadelphia area. We have known each other since I started blogging, and is a member of that group of people called "Bloggers Anonymous" that was jokingly started back in 2006 when I started blogging. So, needless to say, this will be a very fun trip!

No comments: