Monday, September 13, 2010

KevinMD on Video


In the past few days, you may have noticed that our friend KevinMD is utilizing viddler.com to do video previews of upcoming blog/website content. This is an interesting move from the opinion leader who traditionally has only used text - although he has posted videos on his site in the past from other medically related content providers.

I think this is a good thing and shows the trend of content creation moving beyond the text format into other areas like video, audio, and live streaming. I hope that other opinion leaders in this space try out video, audio, and other platforms. Continuing to explore other means of social media communication is what I like to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron