Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Dr. A Show 168 Preview: Dr. Deb Clements



BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

This week, on Doctor Anonymous Show 168, I will be welcoming Family Physician Dr. Deb Clements who spent time in Haiti last month delivering health care to the people there. Check out her first person account in the video above. Dr. Clements is the Program Director at the Family Medicine Residency Program at the University of Kansas Medical Center.

So, I hope you can join me on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 at 9pm Eastern Time/8pm Central Time (1am UTC). If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: