Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Show 105 Preview


Did you know that this week is my three year anniversary in the blogosphere? I know that I haven't been doing a lot of "traditional blogging" lately, but, hey, I'm still around. We'll be celebrating that on the show this week. (Also check out my video post above; BTW, don't you love the video quality from my new camcorder? lol)

In addition to that, show 105 will be the "unofficial" Podcamp Ohio kickoff party - since Podcamp Ohio 2 will be coming up this weekend in Columbus. If you remember last year (specifically show 40), you know we had a great time taking calls of people who were presenters and attendees to last year's Podcamp Ohio.

Also, if you didn't know, I'm taking time away from the show in July, so this will be the next to last show before my break. So, join me and my friends on Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio. We're going to have a good time! Hope you can join us!