Monday, June 08, 2009

Show 102 Wrap-up



Lost of audio problems plagued Show 102 from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. I even thought about deleting the show - mainly because I was so frustrated throughout the show.

But, as you can see above, show 102 has been kind of popular as far as BlogTalkRadio standards. And, just to let everyone know, this is not your "typical" Dr. A Show. This type of show is one where my BlogTalkRadio friends called into my show for support and to say hello.

At the beginning of the show, I tried to do some news stories, but didn't really work out that way. So, I hope you enjoy it. Sometimes it's interesting to see how a show host endures the stress of something like technical problems. See how I dealt with it. Thanks to all those who listened live and who already listened to the archived show!

No comments: