Monday, February 02, 2009

Getting iLife 09


Last week, I was in Cleveland doing some prep work for my radio show this week. While there, I stopped by the Apple Store to pick up iLife 09 and iWork 09. The video above is a live recording via the viddler platform of me at the Apple store. I installed the software this weekend. The face recognition on iPhoto is very cool. Although, it did take a little while for all the pics to be loaded into the face recognition software. I'm just starting to try out the other stuff. Will keep you posted as I learn more about this new software.

5 comments:

Mother Jones RN said...

Did you pick up my new iPhone for me?

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of getting it this week! :)

Anonymous said...

How do like iLife? I have iWork and still considering should get iLife as well or not, some friends do not like it that much

Dr. A said...

@maxd - I haven't had a chance to explore all the iLife functions yet. But iPhoto is cool with the face recognition. And, I've only done a little bit with Garageband. The music lesson thing is interesting, but I haven't had a chance yet to check it out.

Dr. A said...

@maxd - I haven't had a chance to explore all the iLife functions yet. But iPhoto is cool with the face recognition. And, I've only done a little bit with Garageband. The music lesson thing is interesting, but I haven't had a chance yet to check it out.