Friday, February 13, 2009

End of the week wrap-up


Thanks so much to Angelo for coming onto Show 74 to talk about Podcamp Ohio 2. Also thanks to Daniel Johnson, Jr for calling in and talking about the New Media Cincy meeting this weekend. They are expecting about 70 people to attend. They will also be broadcasting via ustream and that's how I plan to attend. Finally, thanks to Epijunky for calling into the very end of the show. It was great to talk with her. Hopefully, I'll be able to coax her back on the show to talk a little more in depth at a later date.


You can check out the show by using the player above. Or, you can download the show and listen to it anytime by clicking here. How can you support the show? I came up with an off the cuff mnemonic called S-TWIF. "S" stands for support. And then the rest goes like this - Twitter, Website, iTunes, Facebook. You wait, this mnemonic will sweep across the internet. Maybe not.

Finally, I want to mention the Saturday Night Dr. A Show. I'm still playing around with the name. I've used "Night Shift with Dr. A." I have also been thinking about either "Saving Lives with Dr. A," or "On call with Dr. A." I'm still undecided, so let me know what you think. So, join me, Saturday, February 14th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio. I'll be sharing some Valentine's Day news stories and we'll also be talking octuplets on the show. Hope to see you then! (Also check out the video post above)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like "Night Shift with Dr. A"

Dr. A said...

Hey Stephanie! Thanks so much for letting me know. I appreciate it!