Just wanted to give everyone an update on what's been happening:
1. Thank you!: Just wanted to thank everyone for your supportive comments and e-mails during this time when I've had to step back from the blog and the show. I hated to do it, but felt I needed to re-focus for this month. I'll be up and running again soon.
2. Board Exam Preparation: I admit that I did freak out a little bit last weekend when I realized that I had less than three weeks until the exam. My prep is basically doing a lot of practice questions and practice tests. This has served me well in the past.
3. Podcamp Ohio: This was a fabulous experience. I'm going to have to talk about this on a future show. I shot a lot of video out there and posted some videos on my Viddler site. Check it out. Some funny stuff over there (at least I think).
4. Podcamp Ohio Wrap-up Show: I was asked to have a feedback session to kind of do a post mortem (bad joke) on the meeting. So, if anyone is going to be around, there's going to be a special episode of The Doctor Anonymous Show on Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 9pm. But, be warned, that we're going to be talking Podcamp and not medicine.
5. Twitter: I'm using this a lot these days. If you want to know what I'm doing, subscribe to my twitter feed. This "micro-blog" thing is interesting and I'll be using blogger for longer thoughts and discussion.
6. iPhone 3G: People have been asking me if I'm going to take the plunge and by this thing on Friday. I'm going to go on the record right now and say that I'm going to wait for a little bit. First of all, my area is not 3G, so I won't be able to take advantage of the higher web speeds anyway. And, also, I don't care much for the GPS. I'm going to use the software upgrade in my current iPhone and have fun with the new apps that come out for it.
7. When is the show coming back officially? I'm thinking of Thursday, July 31st. That way, my boards will be done and I think I'll be ready to get back in the saddle again to start blogging and getting the show back to a normal schedule. But, we'll see. For now, enjoy the video above from Podcamp. I think it's funny. I hope you do, too!