Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dr. A Show 165 Tonight



BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, May 20th, 2010 at 9pm ET (0100 UTC)

I invite you to check out Doctor Anonymous Show 165 tonight when our guest will be Mr. Laurence Bauer who is the Chief Executive Officer at the Family Medicine Education Consortium and you can check out their website at FMEC.Net. You'll see a description of the organization in the video below.

I had a great conversation with Larry a few weeks ago when he asked me to present at the FMEC meeting this fall on the topic of Physicians and Social Media. Larry is a Social Worker by training but the stories that he can tell on how he got from being a counselor to working with Family Physicians - these are interesting stories - and part of the reason I asked him on the show.

As you can probably figure out from seeing the recent schedule of the show, I have been highlighting guests who are Family Physicians. If you didn't already know, I am a Family Physician myself and I think that family docs have many great stories to tell about themselves, their families, and their patients.

What the Family Medicine Education Consortium highlights are docs and groups of docs who are doing innovative things - in health care - that no one knows about - yet. The slogan to FMEC is "Driven To Innovate" and I'm very excited to talk with Larry about this and other topics on tonight's show...


If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: