Saturday, August 29, 2009

Show 112 Wrap-up



Thanks so much to everyone who listened to Show 112. As you can see in the graphic below, I think that this was a pretty popular show. It was great to reminisce about how The Doctor Anonymous Show started, where it is now, and possibly where it is going. Hopefully, the show will be around in another year, so that we can talk about it again.

We also talked about the MedBlogger programming track at this year's Blog World and New Media Expo which will be at the Las Vegas Convention center on October 15th. Thanks so much to Kim to writing up this post and this other post talking about show 112 over on the BWE blog. I appreciate it.

I'm on call this weekend. So, I'm not sure if I'm going to have a Saturday Night show. I have one scheduled up on BlogTalkRadio for Saturday, August 29th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time. But, depending on how the day goes, I might just go ahead with the show, or I might even cancel the show. Sorry about being noncommittal about it, but that's what life being on call is about sometimes. At least I hope you're having a great weekend - one of us should - hehe.....

No comments: