Friday, June 05, 2009

Special Friday Nite Dr. A Show



Thanks to those who checked out the show (and the post-show) last night. I shared what happened to me since last weekend when I was on call, then going through my birthday, and then, finally, sharing me travel story getting to here at Hilton Head Island. And, basically, that took the whole show. Following this, I had a short post show, which was a lot of fun as well. (You can listen to show 101 above, as well as download the show here. Also check out the video post above)

I had so much fun, I decided to have a part deux show tonight, Friday, June 6, 2009 - at a special time - 10PM Eastern Time. Will still broadcast live here from Hilton Head. On tap tonight, I will be discussing some news stories including the Octomom getting a TV show, a funeral home having license revoked for cutting corpse, and other current events stories. Hope you can join us tonight!

No comments: