Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dr. A Show 140 Preview: Chronicles of EMS


Let me tell you about the power of social media. So, I was just listening to the live podcast called MedicCastLive and one of the panelists mentioned a new reality web series called Chronicles of EMS. Their promo based material calls CoEMS Chronicles "a reality web series that travels the world exploring EMS systems, how they operate and the personalities behind them."

This sounds very exciting! Our guest will be Thaddeus Setla from EMSMedia.TV to talk about the new series which will be premiering on Feburary 12, 2010 on EMSMedia.TV. You can see the trailer/preview of the first episode below. Let me tell you, the production value of the preview is top notch (as you'll see below). So, I'm looking forward to checking out this show.

I hope that you can join me on Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 9pm ET/6pm PT for Doctor Anonymous Show 140. In case you didn't know, in addition to the live podcast, there is a chat room, a webcam of me, and your ability to call into the show to say hello. Hope you can join us this week for the show!

No comments: