Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dr. A Show Tonight: Trauma Junkie


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, December 10th, 2009 at 9pm ET

My guest for this week's show is a returning guest. Our good friend Trauma Junkie returns to the show. You may remember him from Dr. A Show 84 from back in March. (You can listen to that show in the player below or you can download that show by clicking here).

TJ is returning to Dr. A Show 133 to talk about an exciting new project that he is involved with entitled "GenMed:"
GenMed is podcast geared toward young health care professionals and students. We call it Generation Medicine because we are the "young blood" in the field and we're hoping to improve and revamp the entire system, while helping people in our age group at the same time. Basically, we'll be tackling hot issues and conflicts with our own viewpoints, and using the current research.
If you are new to the Dr. A Show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen anytime!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

1 comment:

Jason said...

This is a great site you have here. I found it from a friend's site. I have a blog myself which attempts to bring inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. I was wondering if we could do a link exchange so we can spread some traffic around between each other.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com